EAT! Food & Drink and repeat! When you arrive to eat at EAT!, you'll enjoy some of Broomfield's best food, drinks, and times in our great atmosphere. From your classic eggs and toast breakfast to your burger lunch, everything we serve comes with a gourmet twist on its plate. Like mimosas and eggs benedict on Sundays? We have it! Need a salad and some wine for a Saturday lunch? We have that, too. Gather your friends, family, and coworkers for a yummy dining experience! Call us at (303) 728-9990 to ask questions.
Place To Wine & Dine
Curious how this French toast and wine spot came to be? Well, our owner and restauranteur, David Frieder, successfully owned other breakfast-focused brunch and lunch spots in Denver. After about 15 years in the business EAT! Food & Drink quickly became his new brainchild. It's David's attention to great food, friendliness, and service quality which make this trendy brunch spot worthwhile. When you try out our menu, you'll come hungry and leave very happy.
From bloody Mary's to coffee drinks, we have something on our menu that'll start your day out right!
Top Menu Items
- Before Brunch: Avocado Toast, Sweet & Savory Bacon Flight, or Burrata.
- Before Lunch: Pancakes, French Toast, Waffles, Burritos, Quinoa Bowls, Eggs Benedict, and more.
- Sides: Bacon, Chorizo Patty, Belgian Waffles, Cream Cheese & Lox, Two Eggs, Shishito Peppers, and more.
- After Breakfast: 50/50 Burger, Reuben's Cousin, Mexican Burger, Cobb Salad, Salmon, and more.
- Real Sweet Treats: Creme Brulee Vanilla Bean Milkshake, Churro Donuts, and more.
- Mimosas: House Bubbles (strawberry, mango, and peach), Bottomless House Bubbles, or Beermosa.
- Bloody Mary's: Served with either Svedka Vodka, Wheatley Vodka, St. George Green Chile Vodka, or Exotico Blanco Tequila.
- There's plenty more!
Is it time for brunch? It sure is. Come to EAT! Food & Drink today for a good morning with friends and family. Our location is at 520 Zang St., which is right in the heart of town.